To be a creative catalyst and constructive partner, fostering exceptional leadership in governance and strategy effectiveness.
Our goal is quite simply to help strengthen how organizational leaders utilize both the formal and informal authority that has been vested in them.
How they think, make decisions, develop strategy, persuade, develop future leaders, structure their board and execute initiatives. How they communicate with key stakeholders…with their staff…with their customers…with their marketplace…with their constituents…and even with each other. There are some that say “good governance” centers on legal issues – bylaws and conflicts of interest policies and how an organization’s Board of Directors oversees its audit process.
At Quantum Governance, we ask our clients to look much deeper…
Yes, the legal issues are central to good governance, but they are only one component. Good governance also includes broad issues like building a trusting and effective leadership team, fostering effective board renewal, holding others accountable, defining clear roles and responsibilities and thinking in a genuinely strategic manner.
Our philosophy is a collaborative one.
You will find that we are driven by our heads as well as our hearts. We will ask not only the tough questions but the right ones and we will commit ourselves to join you and your colleagues on a path towards discovery and growth.
It matters how you govern and lead your organization.
The good news is that while you are adhering to good governance, you are also doing what is ultimately best for your organization. And everyone benefits – whether you’re running a multinational corporation, a credit union, a foundation or a small community-based nonprofit.
Quantum Governance, LC3 was founded by Michael G. Daigneault and Alessandra Daigneault in 2012. Michael and Alessandra joined forces to capitalize on their distinguished careers spanning more than 55 years collectively as a nationally-renowned trainer, consultant and motivational speaker and one of the brightest legal minds in corporate America, respectively.
Driven by a strong commitment to impact organizations at the highest level, Quantum Governance focuses its work in the Board room, with the CEO and other members of senior management – knowing that these individuals have the greatest impact on organizational governance and effectiveness.
In the firm’s short tenure, Quantum Governance has built a reputation as a leading consulting practice among credit unions, nonprofits, professional associations, security organizations, governmental entities, foundations, and corporations. Today, the firm works with more than 100 clients located across the United States and internationally, including the United Kingdom, Bermuda, and South Korea.
What is an L3C?
Quantum Governance is a unique L3C organization that integrates the best elements of both the for- and non-profit communities into one practice. It is a low-profit, limited-liability service organization dedicated to the public good and one of the very first such legal hybrid organizations in the United States. For more information on our innovative L3C structure, please read this great article on L3Cs.
MEET OUR TEAM
Partners & Consultants
Quantum Governance is honored to work with some of the best and brightest clients in the nation and, indeed, the world. A sampling of our clients follows to demonstrate the breadth and depth of our experience and capabilities:
ASSOCIATIONS + FOUNDATIONS
- American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM)
- American Institute of Physics (AIP)
- American Astronomical Society (AAS)
- American Inns of Court Foundation
- Apple Federal Credit Union Education Foundation
- The Forbes Fund
- Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
- Leadership Foundation of India
- League of Southeatern Federal Credit Unions
- MD DC Credit Union Association
- Reston Association
- Sports Car Club of America
- Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA)
- Vilardo Foundation
- A+ Federal Credit Union
- Advancial Federal Credit Union
- Advia Credit Union
- Apple Federal Credit Union
- Avadian (formerly Alabama Telco Credit Union)
- Community First Credit Union
- Corning Credit Union
- Deer Valley Credit Union
- Desert Schools Federal Credit Union
- District Government Employees Federal Credit Union
- Fort Financial Credit Union
- Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union
- Harvard University Employees Credit Union
- KeyPoint Credit Union
- Lake Trust Credit Union
- Meritrust Credit Union
- Pioneer West Virginia Federal Credit Union
- Redstone Federal Credit Union
- SAFE Credit Union
- Teachers Credit Union
- TTCU®: The Credit Union
- United Federal Credit Union
- University Federal Credit Union
- Washington Gas Light Federal Credit Union
- ASIS International
- Bermuda High School
- Bottomless Closet NYC
- Camphill Village
- Casey Trees
- The Center for Arms Control and Nonproliferation/Council for a Livable World
- Chamber Dance Project
- Friends of the National Arboretum (FONA)
- Future Business Leaders of America
- Gabriel Chamber Ensemble
- Hoff-Barthelson Music School
- Irvine Nature Center
- Military Spouse JD Network
- Mon Valley Initiative
- New Visions
- Purple Heart
- Innovative Vector Control Consortium (IVCC)
- International Vaccine Institute (IVI)
CORPORATIONS + OTHER
- Council of Urban Professionals
- Morgan Stanley
- Con Edison
- Deutsche Bank
- Credit Suisse
- National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
- Otis McAllister, Inc.
- The Palisades Institute
- Tipping Point Community
- YMCA of the USA
OUR STRATEGIC PARTNER:
CREDIT UNION EXECUTIVES SOCIETY (CUES)
Quantum Governance is honored to partner with the Credit Union Executives Society (CUES) to foster good governance, effective strategy and conscious management throughout the credit union community.
Beginning in 2013 Quantum Governance and CUES began a cooperative relationship hallmarked by:
- A regular “Good Governance” column in Credit Union Management™ magazine, as well as several educational articles per year
- A series of educational Webinars featuring Quantum CEO Michael Daigneault
- Speaking engagements at CUES events, including the annual CUES Director Development Seminar
- Board and CEO assessments and facilitated board retreats
For additional information on the CUES and Quantum Governance strategic partnership, contact Jennie Boden, Managing Director of Strategic Partnerships at Quantum Governance.